Dreadlock extensions create the most dramatic change out of all dreadlocking services and dread wraps add the most colour & creative individual flair. Adding these two services to your repertoire as a Dread Loctician will increase the value of your service because dreadlock extensions are very popular, fun to do and lucrative. To offer a professional, high end dreadlock extensions service requires some deep knowledge, experience and practice. If you've already completed the Natural Loctician Certificate Course Level 1 OR you already have experience at creating dreadlocks (ideally with the crochet hook method) then this Extensions & Wraps Course is the perfect way to add to your skill set as a Loctician and increase your business!
WHO IS THIS COURSE PERFECT FOR?
- Anyone already running a natural dreadlock service business with little or no knowledge of how to create & install dreadlock extensions or offer dread wraps.
- Anyone already running a dreadlock service business who may be using the backcomb/wax or twist & rip/wax or backcomb/perm solution/roll/wax method who wishes to learn how to create 100% natural human hair dreadlock extensions and offer a high quality install service.
- Anyone already running a dreadlock service business, currently offering dreadlock extensions, with a desire to improve their skill, technique & knowledge level in regards to all areas of the service such as: quoting & consulting, sourcing the best 100% natural human hair, knowing the best two joining methods for creating strong installs and when each is appropriate and how to offer excellent follow up care & maintenance.
- Anyone withOUT dreadlocking experience who wishes to start a dread service with a full skill set and combine the Level one and Level two courses immediately. (add C3 to this course)
- Anyone who has a keen interest in how to create and maintain top quality natural dreadlock extensions for friends or family with or without view to business.
- Anyone who wants to add natural dreadlock extensions to their own dreadlocks.
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
- You'll learn how to add a complete dreadlock extensions service to your dread business OR simply learn everything you need to create, install and maintain dreadlock extensions for yourself, friends or family.
- You will also learn how to make a full dreadlock wrap and a "criss cross" dreadlock wrap.
- You'll learn how to apply every skill to a high quality including the customer service end.
** YOU CAN READ THE ENTIRE COURSE CONTENTS BELOW.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The information contained in this course must not be shared with anyone unless they are an enrolled student, each student is allocated 1 licence.
- If you own a salon or are interested in having more than one person trained & certified it is vital to study the Natural Loctician Certificate first & have each person enrolled in each course so they get personally assessed by the trainer.
- It is unethical and illegal to use these teachings to train others yourself.
- This course teaches how to offer a professional dread extensions and wraps service to clients. It doesn't teach dread creation or maintenance.
- If in the unlikely event a student has an injury occur from their dreadlocking the owner/trainer is not liable. The student takes full responsibility for their actions & must seek appropriate first aid. (this can sometimes be a hook in a finger).
- The earnings & results of the owner & other students are indicative of their personal efforts, you are entirely responsible for your own success.
- You are agreeing to all these T&C's by enrolling in the course.
StartPDF 1: READ FIRST Assessments for Certification explained.
PreviewTutorial 1: Introduction to Level 2 - watch first (6:07)
StartTutorial 2. Handling the Client Enquiry & Booking (19:46)
StartTutorial 3. Ordering hair extensions (19:42)
StartTutorial 4: Preparing hair extensions for locking (3:52)
StartTutorial 5: Custom locking dread extensions (8:46)
StartTutorial 6: Sectioning for dread extensions. (19:55)
StartTutorial 7: Installing Extensions (27:48)
StartTutorial 8. Extension job completion (16:02)
StartTutorial 9. How to add extensions to mature dreads (your own or your clients) (8:45)
StartTutorial 10: Dread extension after care advice + maintenance (14:59)
StartTutorial 11: How to do dreadlock wraps. (a full wrap and a criss cross) (23:51)
StartTutorial 12: Conclusion to Level 2 (3:23)
StartA sneak Peak to the Loctician Certificate Level 3: Difficult Maintenance (1:34)
"I would highly recommend people to learn Divine Dreadlocks methods as it's 100% natural, you don't have to add any products or chemical. Em is an incredible trainer, she is friendly & nice. Divine Dreadlocks Training is affordable comparing to other place. Please come to Divine Dreadlocks you will get high quality of dreadlocks you will never regret. YOu pay what you get, Divine Dreadlocks is best in which I have never seen before. I am really excited of learning this new skill certificate 2 and now I am ready to smash dreadlocks in my salon. Thank you so much Emma for giving me this new skill & knowledge!"
- Jenny Valuer, African Hairdresser, Brisbane Australia.
So if you'd like to help people make really incredible transformations
Join the tribe of Divine Dreadlocks Locticians
who are EXTENSIONS SPECIALISTS!!
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Em has been working with dreadlocks since she got her first dreadlocks in Thailand in the year 2000. She taught herself how to do her own dread maintenance using a small crochet hook and quickly she began to get maintenance requests from other travelers who were amazed that no wax or rolling was involved. Because back then - nobody outside of Bangkok knew about the crochet method of doing instantly permanent dread work! It was all about backcomb, roll, twist, rip & roll or wax wax wax!
Em travelled the world over a continuous 6 year period creating & maintaining dreads for people in UK, Italy, Holland, Spain, Brazil and on her return to Australia in 2006 she discovered that there were no dreadlock services utilising the crochet hook method in existance. This was when she turned her travel hobby biz turned into a true part time business and Divine Dreadlocks was born.
Through word of mouth and rave reviews her reputation grew to an international standing which enabled her to be booked out 6 months in advance. This allowed her to stop working as a high school teacher (design & technology) and to earn a decent wage in a 3 day working week, being at home as her babies were born and grew to school age.
Due to requests to teach others her skills and trade, she utilised her professional teaching knowledge to create a series of dreadlocking courses to help others learn how to do dreadlocks properly.
The Natural Dread Loctician Course series is aimed at empowering others to have all the skills and knowledge necessary to set up their own "lifestyle businesses" from home, studio or hair salon offering a high quality dreadlock service.
She wishes to empower as many people as possible to work in ways that allow them to:
1) Be their own boss,
2) Feel the freedom of choosing their own work days and hours,
3) Earn good money from home (up to $70/hr)
4) And gain financial stability or abundance with children.
Feel free to connect via email if you have any questions about her offerings!