Divine Dreadlocks "DIY Natural Dread Maintenance Course" was the world's first, online course teaching youa professional method for how to do your own dreadlock maintenance 100% naturally and easily, without using any chemicals, products, wax or looping your dread through.
It has helped over 500 people learn to do their own dread maintenance & save $1000 a year on dread maintenance costs! And this one will help a friend to help you too or help you to help a friend. What could be better than that!
WHO IS THE DIY DREAD MAINTENANCE (SELF & OTHERS) COURSE FOR?
- People with dreads who wish to learn how to maintain them for themselves.
- People who wish to maintain dreads for their loved one!
- Parents wanting to learn to maintain their children's dreads correctly.
- Dreadlocked couples who wish to do one anothers maintenance.
- People who wish to visit a Loctician less.
- People wishing to save money on dread maintenance costs.
- People who want really tidy, tight, beautiful dreads all the time.
- Anyone who wants to do as little dreadlock maintenance as possible. Because once you do your own maintenance correctly following this course, you'll only ever need to do it 2-4 times a year!
- Anyone who is going traveling and will be away from their Loctician for a while but still wants to have their dreads maintained.
- Anyone with free-form dreads who wishes to start tidying them up.
- People who can't find a good loctician near them
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN THE DIY MAINTENANCE COURSE?
- Divine Dreadlocks history & why you can trust that this method will work on your hair.
- Divine Hand & Hook method of dreadlocking & how it offers the best form of dread maintenance so you never have to roll your dreads again!
- Learn how to maintain your dreadlocks with a crochet hook properly and safely.
- Learn how to lock in your dreadlock regrowth (without looping the dread through).
- Learn how to lock in the loose hairs in your dreadlocks.
- Learn how to lock in the loops and bumps in your dreadlocks.
- Learn how to tidy up your dreadlock fuzz quickly or lock it in.
- Learn how to do more difficult dread maintenance.
- Learn to separate connected dreads.
- Learn to join skinny dreads to improve their sustainability
- Learn how to avoid using any lock products or wax on your dreads.
BENEFITS OF THE DREAD MAINTENANCE COURSE FOR SELF & OTHERS?
- Save money on your dread maintenance. Some people spend up to $1000/year on getting professional dread maintenance (that's 5 visits/year at $200 each)! Use it for a holiday instead!
- Have the kind of dreads you've always wanted!
- Help a loved one save on their maintenance costs too!
- Not have to wait for dreads to be formed well. Use this course to lock them properly straight away.
- No palm rolling necessary! Save your arms,
- No interlocking or looping through needed. Avoid weakening your roots!
- Help the environment by stopping to use of all dreadlock enhancing or accelerating products or wax.
- You won't lock accelerating products after you follow this course. Save $$$
- Stop using dread wax and having dust and fluff stick to your dreads! Save $$$.
- Get tutored by someone who has used these methods to keep her own dreads divine for 12 years!
- Be rest assured this method will work for you because it has been tried and tested on over 2000 clients with different hair types since 2000! (As long as you follow the tutorials, give it a go & keep locking!)
- Get instant streaming access to the video tutorials so that they're always easy to find!
- Experience ease of learning with well scaffolded lessons (this means you learn the skills in a sequential manner)!
- Enjoy easy viewing, due to the high quality professional HD filming and sound.
- Own the course for life. There is no limited views or access!
- Get support via messenger with your trainer Em.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The information contained in this course must not be shared with anyone unless they are an enrolled student, each course is allocated a personal licence.
- The student takes full responsibility for their actions and the owner is not liable for any injury that may result from the use of this course. Without care the hook can go into your finger. If this occurs you must apply appropriate first aid immediately as recommended in the course.
- Student results are indicative of their personal efforts, you are entirely responsible for your own success in maintainign your dreads.
- You are agreeing to all these T&C's by enrolling in the course.
StartT6. How to lock in regrowth on thick, fuzzy hair (9:30)
StartT7. How to separate connected dreads (9:25)
StartT8. How to join skinny dreads (23:38)
StartT9. How to maintain dreads for a loved one (22:29)
StartT10. Diy Maintenance Course Conclusion (1:18)
StartT11. How to upgrade your new skills into an amazing new lifestyle business! (1:57)
So if you've been struggling with maintaining your dreads or a loved ones and you're tired of dealing with fuzzy regrowth, loops & bumps or thinning roots and you either can't afford regular loctician visits OR you don't live anywhere near a good loctician or you're just a DIY kinds person, then this course is perfect for you!
YOU'LL JOIN THE CREW OF OTHER HANDY PEEPS OUT THEIR SUPER HAPPY WITH THEIR DREADS COZ THEY KNOW HOW TO MAINTAIN THEM PROPERLY.
Remember, your body is your temple & your dreads are the roof of that temple so give your temple roof some love before it falls into a state of disrepair!
Empower yourself today with this skill!
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Em has been working with dreadlocks since she began her first journey with them in Thailand in the year 2000. She taught herself how to do her own dread maintenance using a crochet hook and whatever she did worked so well that she began to get maintenance requests from other travellers who were amazed that no wax or rolling was involved. Because back then - nobody outside of Bangkok knew about the crochet method of doing instantly permanent dread work! It was all about backcomb, roll, twist, rip & roll or wax wax wax!
Em travelled the world over a continuous 6 year period creating & maintaining dreads for people in UK, Italy, Holland, Spain, Brasil and on her return to Australia in 2006 she discovered that there were no dreadlock services utilising the crochet hook method This was when she turned her travel hobby biz turned into a true part time business and Divine Dreadlocks was born.
Through word of mouth and rave reviews her reputation for high quality, friendly dreadlock work grew to an international standing which enabled her to be booked out 6 months in advance. This allowed her to stop working as a high school teacher (design & technology) & earn a decent wage in a 3 day working week, being at home as her babies were born and grew to school age.
Due to requests to teach others her skills and trade, she utilised her professional teaching knowledge to create a series of dreadlocking courses to help others learn how to do dreadlocks properly.
The Natural Dread Loctician Course series is aimed at empowering others to have all the skills and knowledge necessary to set up their own "lifestyle businesses" from home, studio or hair salon offering a high quality dreadlock service.
She wishes to empower as many people as possible to work in ways that allow them to:
1) Be their own boss,
2) Feel the freedom of choosing their own work days and hours,
3) Earn good money from home (up to $70/hr)
4) And gain financial stability or abundance with children.
Feel free to connect via email if you have any questions about her offerings!