The Advanced Loctician Certificate Course is the most comprehensive and professional course on how to be a Natural Dread Loctician available.
It is a mega bundle course containing all 3 levels of the Natural Loctician Certificate series. You will get the following courses in this bundle -
- Natural Loctician Certificate Course Level 1 - which teaches you the Divine Hand & Hook artisan crochet method of dreadlocking (this is the highest quality dread method available) for all natural dread creation, maintenance and how to start your own dreadlock service biz with an ethos of high customer service.
- Natural Loctician Certificate Level 2 - which teaches you how to add a seamless high quality dreadlock extensions and wraps service to your biz, and
- Natural Loctician Certificate Level 3 - which teaches you how to tackle difficult dreadlock maintenance issues.
Each level builds on the skills of the previous level and the first 2 levels have assessments which allow you to get direct feedback from Em on your application of the dreadlocking technique, your results & how you work (body ergonomics & safety). You'll gain a Natural Loctician Certificate after successful completion of Level 1 and an Advanced Loctician Certificate and digital badges after successful completion of Level 2. Level 3 is not assessed.
This level of feedback & support enables you to improve on every level of importance, to give you full confidence that when you graduate you are:
*Creating neat, tight dreads of a high quality.
*Working in a way that is safe for your client & sustainable for yourself,
*Offering the best client service experience,
*Going to gain speed to end up being a fast loctician, who doesn't compromise on quality (like many out there)
It is this assessment and certification process that sets you apart from the average loctician out there and enables you to offer the best service at a good price.
Such an ethos can help you to create a reputable dreadlock service & gives you every chance of success to build a small business on the side of a current job or parenting that allows you earn some extra cash OR you have the opportunity to do this as your main 'job' and make a full time wage in a part time working week!
Your trainer has accomplished a $1000 a week in 3 days for many years & if you have other responsibilities you can choose to work certain weeks of the year, or crank it up & work all year to earn $50k. You can also choose to work more & earn more if that is what you want.
The end results are up to you, however unlike many other trainings out there, you will not be left needing to work things out by yourself after you complete the course. Every detail of operating your dread biz is included (please note, marketing is not in the course - as that's a whole other subject - but advice is given in support emails after).
WHO IS THE ADVANCED LOCTICIAN CERTIFICATE PERFECT FOR?
- Anyone who wants to be their own boss, create their own working hours & meet lovely people.
- People who love dreads & wish to make & maintain them for a living.
- People who appreciate dreads & want a creative lucrative at home business.
- Mums who don't wish to return to work after having kids.
- Dads who don't wish to return to remote jobs after having kids.
- Anyone wishing to escape the 9-5 rat race.
- Young school leavers with an interest in a service orientated business.
- Hairdressers who wish to add natural dread creation to their list of skills.
- Hairdressers who wish to get away from the chemical method of making dreads.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Scroll down the page to view the entire course curriculum!
- Be your own boss and choose the days and hours you work!!
- Work from home and save money & time NOT driving!
- Take holidays and time off when you want to!
- Quit a job that you don't like and crank up a dreadlocking business as your main source of income! To get more fulfillment in what you do.
- Offer the highest quality dreadlocking & customer service!
- Operate as a hobby business around your main job to earn extra cash to save for travel, holidays, renovations etc Eg: $400 a week.
- Run it as a lifetyles biz and work 3 days to earn up to $1000 a week.
- Work as much as you can to earn up to $2000 for a 5 day week.
- Earn from $AU25 to $AU70 per hour! That's $US20 to $US60 per hour.
- Have a business with no overheads! Once you've got a couple of chairs and your tool kit it's all profit!
- Create the kind of dreads that people are proud of, ones that raise the perceptions of dreads in society!
- Be tutored by someone who has used these methods to create and maintain her own dreads for 12 years! And applied them for others over 20 years!
- Know that this method will work for people of all backgrounds, because it has been tried and tested on thousands of clients with different hair types.
- Use this method equally on Caucasian, Asian or African hair!
- Have the opportunity to gain a loyal following of repeat clients!
- Enjoy what you do and wake up smiling every "working" day!
- Meet a wide range of really lovely people!
- Be creative, add dread accessories or natural dread care products to your business.
- Be supported by your trainer, other students and graduates of the course in the private facebook group.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The information contained in this course must not be shared with anyone unless they are an enrolled student, each course is allocated a personal licence.
- If you own a salon and you are interested in having more than one person trained & certified it is vital that each person enrol separately in the course & get assessed by the trainer to maintain quality for clients & loctician confidence & credibility. It is unethical/illegal to use these teachings to train others yourself.
- The student is required to submit assessments on time & be self responsible for being assessed and certified.
- If in the unlikely event a student has an injury occur from their dreadlocking the owner/trainer is not liable. The student takes full responsibility for their actions & must seek appropriate first aid. (this can sometimes be a hook in a finger).
- The earnings & results of the owner & other students are indicative of their personal efforts, you are entirely responsible for your own success.
- You are agreeing to all these T&C's by enrolling in the course.
NOTE TO HAIRDRESSERS:
Email Em if you would like to have more than one person qualified and certified in the Divine Hand & Hook method of all natural dreadlocking. You will be eligible for a bundle student discount.
"I’ve taken two courses through Em’s online training. She is a natural born teacher . I highly recommend her courses if you are looking to create dreadlocks and dreadlock extensions without any fuss . No products , no waxes and no chemicals . After you have taken the courses and start to work on clients she continues to give you on going support. Thank you Emma for spreading your knowledge and expertise!"
- Jackie Olsen, Founder, JackieOArtistry, Lampan - Canada
"Hi, my name's Cindi and I've just completed the Advanced Loctician Course....Ema covered every aspect of dreadlocks....their creation, maintenance, repairs, quotation, consultation, charging client etc....everything was covered. I feel ready to start my own dreadlocking business in Adelaide "with confidence". Ema was a wonderful teacher & she's a beautiful woman....
I've made new friendships and I know I'll have the support if I ever need it. All in all it was a brilliant course and I'll be forever grateful to you Em...A big thank you.
Much Love, Cindi"
- Cindi Baker, Founder, Lotus Locks Adelaide, Australia.
PreviewOVERVIEW OF THE ADVANCED COURSE BUNDLE
StartPDF 1: A guide to working through the Natural Loctician Certificate L1
PreviewTutorial 1: Course Introduction & Divine Dreadlocks History (4:54)
StartTutorial 2: How to prepare your learning space for this course (5:46)
StartPDF 2. Assessments for Certification explained
StartTutorial 3: Other dread methods V's the Divine Hand & Hook (DH&H) method (10:47)
StartPDF 3. Natural dreadlocking Occupational Health & Safety
StartTutorial 4: How to make a dreadlock using the DH&H method. (11:37)
StartTutorial 4b: BONUS long tutorial on how to make a dreadlock (29:01)
StartSUBMIT DREAD CREATION ASSESSMENT #1
StartPDF.4. How to know & record your speed
StartTutorial 5: How to set up your work space for clients. (6:44)
StartTutorial 6: The art of diverse conversation & making your client feel at ease (3:17)
StartTutorial 7: How to greet your client & assist them with new dread decisions. (4:44)
StartTutorial 8. Base size in relation to hair type & how to section a full head. (30:05)
StartSUBMIT MANNEQUIN SECTIONING TASK #2
StartTutorial 9. - How to lock a whole head of new dreads (6:57)
StartSUBMIT DREAD CREATION ASSESSMENT #3
StartTutorial 10: - How to close the tips. (5:52)
StartC3.PDF.5.Answering enquires, rates & quoting
StartC3.PDF.6.How to Confirm the Appointment
StartC3.PDF.7.How to fix dread maintenance issues
StartTutorial 11: How to maintain dreadlocks naturally using the DH&H method. (22:29)
StartSUBMIT MAINTENANCE ASSESSMENT #4
StartC3.PDF.8.Theory Assessment task
StartC3.PDF.9. Assessment answers
StartTutorial 12: Course Conclusion, Credits and Out takes (2:13)
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $994
So if you'd like to live life on your own terms
You enjoy helping others
And you love dreadlocks
Join the happy tribe of Advanced Dread Locticians!
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Em has been working with dreadlocks since she began her first journey with them in Thailand in the year 2000. She taught herself how to do her own dread maintenance using a crochet hook and whatever she did worked so well that she began to get maintenance requests from other travellers who were amazed that no wax or rolling was involved. Because back then - nobody outside of Bangkok knew about the crochet method of doing instantly permanent dread work! It was all about backcomb, roll, twist, rip & roll or wax wax wax!
Em travelled the world over a continuous 6 year period creating & maintaining dreads for people in UK, Italy, Holland, Spain, Brasil and on her return to Australia in 2006 she discovered that there were no dreadlock services utilising the crochet hook method This was when she turned her travel hobby biz turned into a true part time business and Divine Dreadlocks was born.
Through word of mouth and rave reviews her reputation for high quality, friendly dreadlock work grew to an international standing which enabled her to be booked out 6 months in advance. This allowed her to stop working as a high school teacher (design & technology) & earn a decent wage in a 3 day working week, being at home as her babies were born and grew to school age.
Due to requests to teach others her skills and trade, she utilised her professional teaching knowledge to create a series of dreadlocking courses to help others learn how to do dreadlocks properly.
The Natural Dread Loctician Course series is aimed at empowering others to have all the skills and knowledge necessary to set up their own "lifestyle businesses" from home, studio or hair salon offering a high quality dreadlock service.
She wishes to empower as many people as possible to work in ways that allow them to:
1) Be their own boss,
2) Feel the freedom of choosing their own work days and hours,
3) Earn good money from home (up to $70/hr)
4) And gain financial stability or abundance with children.
Feel free to connect via email if you have any questions about her offerings!